Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is How We DO IT.

+2
Kelvmore
Hooded
6 posters

Go down

This Is How We DO IT. Empty This Is How We DO IT.

Post  Hooded Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Troops & Times-
We need to gather our troop’s inventory and attacking travel times for each wave (Against Fred); what kind of troops do you have and how long will it take for each individual wave to hit his wall?? DO NOT forget to add your rainbow (or just 1 warrior) when gathering times. I would like to know how many cities and rally spots we all have available too. We want all of attacks to hit within a 6-7 second time frame.

Server/Attacking Time-
Please use server time to eliminate any confusion. We need to pick a time that is good for all of us. We Need to pick a time good for all of us.

Coordinated Attacking-
We’ll need to scout both his cities. So A Scout Team.

Then Fodders:

First, we need to send all our mechanical rainbow (1-5k war, pike, sword, archer and 1 cavarly, 5 k’s the best giving our rams a chance to reach the wall and do damage) along with 5k scouts first; but will hit towards the end of our attacks, later. To clean out what maybe left of his archers and AT’s. *If you want to plunder him hard wait 1-2 minutes after sending your mechanicals wave and send your transporters and a small number of various troops to protect them.
Next, we’ll need to be sending 7-8 waves each split between his 2 cities each. Time these waves to start hitting 5-10 seconds before and in this order.

First wave, fodder/kills his rainbow troops and wall- 10k war, 5k scouts, 1k pike, 1k sword, 10k archers, 10 each cavalry.
Second wave, fodder/kills his rainbow troops and wall – 10k war, 10k scouts, 5-10k pike, 1k sword, 10k archers, 100 each cavalry.
Third wave, fodder/kills his rainbow troops and wall - 10K war, 5k scouts, 1k pike, 5-10 k swords, 20k archers, 1k each cavalry.
Forth wave, archer fodder/kills his rainbow troops and wall - 1k war, 5k scouts, 1k pike, 1k sword, 1k cavalry, 81 or 91k archers.
Fifth wave, ram waves/kills bigger wall defenses- All mechanicals rainbow (1-10k war, pike, sword, archer and 1 cavalry, at least 5k each is the best, giving our rams, ballista’s and catapults a chance to reach the wall and do damage) along with 5k scouts. *If you want to plunder him hard wait 1-2 minutes after sending your mechanicals wave and send your transporters and a small number of various troops to protect them.
Sixth wave (if you have large #’s of them), cavalry/kill archers- All cavalry, catpharats and make up the difference with scouts so this wave is 90-100k.
Seventh and eighth wave, archer/clean up- to make sure we win!!! 1k war, 5k scouts, 1k pike, 1k sword, 1k cavalry 81 or 91k archers.

That leaves us each 1-2 spots for scouting and scout bombs.
If you can spare to send more waves of fodder and have the rally spots to do so,…please do so, it’ll make it easier for our bigger waves

We need to keep these attacks as tight as possible for maximum effect.
We’re going to loose a bunch of troops, but this will kill him if he’s online or not.
We heal at 50%, he heals at 10%. Heal and cavalry rush!!!

I Stole this and edited it for Fred. Please Post and let me know questions, best time, and the other information listed above.This is just an idea of how things can work. It has been reposted and edited many times. This is just to give us an idea. So lets figure who we have to attack with and then work out a game plan. SOOON>

-Hoody (Thanks To you know who you are Twisted Evil ) Twisted Evil
Hooded
Hooded
Admin

https://eternityofelysium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

This Is How We DO IT. Empty Re: This Is How We DO IT.

Post  Kelvmore Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Ok guys, i see this player hittin us with 50k rams, 100k phracts and such!! Fred has a lot of troops, but if we all work together we can eliminate this city then locate the rest of them. I know a lot of you feel you are too small to help out, but its gonna take all of us to complete this!! We need all our smaller players to build scout bombs and lots of fodder waves!! Fodder waves consist of few thousand of each warrior, pike, scout, swords.. If we can pick out times when Fred is offline, we hit him with as many of these fodder waves as possible until we eliminate his rainbow defences!! As many scout bombs as possible would help out as well!!! Then a couple or few of our heavy hitter send in 100k archer attacks in hopes to eliminate his towers and wall defences!! from there, we send in our phracts, cavs, scouts to eliminate any remaining archers!!

Of course next is drop the loyaly and its ours }Wink
Kelvmore
Kelvmore
Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  PrettyDisaster Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 am

Im 3 miles from Fred.
About 7min 30 sec with warrior/pike
6Min Archers
2 min Ponies

These are my troops I can spare without leaving my other cities bare and empty. Im also building more scouts and pike/warriors. Fred and another fucker killed over 170k of my scouts yesterday:( And I killed a bunch of my others hitting lvl 10's... I feel so unprepared Evil or Very Mad
almost 20k Warriors
17k Pike
30k scouts
25k ponies
90k archers
PrettyDisaster
PrettyDisaster
Baronet

Back to top Go down

This Is How We DO IT. Empty fred

Post  odville Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:22 am

should have enough scouts for three bombs

no other troops to spare at the moment as i have been building scouts
odville
odville
Civillian

Back to top Go down

This Is How We DO IT. Empty fred

Post  dman0617 Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:51 am

here is what I have
155k warriors
44k pikes
65k swords
405k archers
31k cav
19k phracts
3700 rams
550 pults
360k scouts
I have cities 2.8 and 4.2 miles from he city, one with a lvl 10 rs and the other with a 9
dman0617
Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  NomNomNom Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Two cities
3K Workers
7K Warriors
63K Scouts
21K Archers
11k Swordmans
7k Cavalry

two lv 9 rally spots, 24.5 miles away from the furthest city. Approx. 1hr to hit.
NomNomNom
NomNomNom
Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  odville Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 am

I now have 500k + scouts ready to die for the cause

let me know when i can send
odville
odville
Civillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum